Need Transport? Check out our Tanker Transport Partner: MBH Trucking LLC
Liquid Calcium Chloride Brine
Winter is coming!! Are you prepared?
Benefits of Liquid Calcium Chloride Brine ~
- Liquid Calcium Chloride Brine penetrates the pores of road surfaces and is not disturbed by vehicle traffic.
- Less material is needed to melt ice, reducing the costs of a contractor’s operations.
- Liquid Calcium Chloride Brine prevents a bond from forming between the pavement and snow. Plow time could be reduced by as much as five times.
- Liquid Calcium Chloride Brine (CaCl2) out-performed other products by as much as 71.4%
- Salt pre-wetted with Liquid Calcium Chloride Brine out-performed dry salt by as much as 40% in terms of reducing snow cover.
- Research shows Liquid Calcium Chloride Brine (CaCl2) was the most effective agent, regardless of the dry salt rate and pre-wetting ratio.
- Depending on application, 2.3 tons of rock salt is equivalent to 1,000 gallons of Brine, so less product is needed to achieve better results!
Our Liquid Calcium Chloride Brine comes from our natural mineral well in Michigan and does not need to be reconstituted. It is ready to use the moment it arrives at your facility.
While exact concentrations will vary slightly, our product contains:
- 18 to 22% Calcium Chloride
- 4.11 to 5% Magnesium Chloride
- 1.68 to 2% Potassium Chloride
- 3.78 to 4% Sodium Chloride
Our product is tested every 100,000 gallons to ensure values stay within the ranges above.
We offer Liquid Calcium Chloride Brine in varying quantities to meet the needs of both large and small customers.
Minimum bulk loads (this only applies to customers purchasing in bulk)
- In Michigan – 5,000 gallons
- Outside of Michigan – 4,500 gallons
Both bulk delivery and application is available to customers purchasing our Liquid Calcium Chloride Brine for dust control.
Delivery is available to customers purchasing our Liquid Calcium Chloride Brine for ice and snow removal and anti-icing.
- Pickup available at our Webberville, MI. location
- Totes and drums and gallon containers are available for pickup or delivery
We ship from Michigan to the U.S. and Canada.
Download our credit application as a Word document. Fax it to us at (517) 521-4503 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.